Recently, I was asked to submit 5 of my absolute favorite things to the sweet ladies with At Home in Arkansas. Below is the article and my top pics... enjoy!
As the owner of Savoir-Faire, located on the Fayetteville Square, Tess Labeth can tell you the hottest trends for fashion, jewelry and accessories. But, as someone who knows the latest-and-greatest, what does she prefer? For this week’s Monday Must Haves, we asked her to share a few things she can’t live without.
1. Olive Anorak Call me crazy, but I loathe putting on a coat. I’ve always dressed in layers to stay cozy, but there are still times when I need a little something heavier, enter olive anorak. Olive is so easy to pair with almost any color, and the lightweight fabric is great as an extra layer without the overwhelming, stuffy, coat-like feel. Also, it’s super simple to transition from season to season.
2. Kate Spade Tech Accessories I almost always have my phone in hand, MacBook in lap, or iPad floating around somewhere to and from the shop. Kate Spade has the best tech accessories to jazz up my multitasking tech-driven life.
3. Clarisonic Taking care of my skin is very important and my Clarisonic makes it that much easier. It provides a different level of cleanliness and makes my skin soft and smooth while adding the perfect glow.
4. Blank Denim These jeans are the epitome of comfort. While I love long flowy dresses and fun fancy pants, there is nothing better than the perfect pair of jeans. Greatest Hits Skinny by BlankNYC is by far my favorite pair to wear dressed up or dressed down.
5. Red Lips… I’m a lover of red lips. Russian Red by MAC is the best for all-day wear without drying out my lips. It’s the perfect hue to take from morning until night, and does wonders for any smile.