Savoir-Faire May Flowers Sweepstakes
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING DC) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OLD (19 YEARS OF AGE IN ALABAMA OR NEBRASKA, 21 YEARS OF AGE IN MISSISSIPPI) OR OLDER, AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: “May Flowers Sweepstakes" (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00:01 A.M., CENTRAL TIME on 5/01/15 and ends at 11:59 P.M., CENTRAL TIME on 5/24/15 ("Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, share an image of the participant (you) holding flowers, and tag #SFGirlGang on Instagram. Giveaway applies to PUBLIC INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS ONLY. Entrants with public instagram accounts who use the correct hashtag during the sweepstakes period will have one (1) initial entry (“Initial Entry”) for purposes of this Sweepstakes. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 P.M., Central time the night before each giveaway day. Giveaway days are 5/4/15, 5/11/15, 5/18/15, and 5/25/15. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $100 Savoir-Faire Giftcard on each of these days. Winners will be notified through a comment on the giveaway entry photo. Entrants can obtain multiple entries throughout the month. There is no limit on photos/hashtags to be posted. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
By submitting a Content Submission, entrant warrants and represents that his/her Content Submission is original. Savoir-Faire reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Content Submission that it believes is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes.
2. SELECTION, NOTIFICATION, AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: On or about /4/15, 5/11/15, 5/18/15, and 5/25/15, the names of the potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Savoir-Faire, from among all the eligible Entries received. Potential winners will be notified through a comment on the giveaway entry photo. The potential winners will need to reply to Savoir-Faire with a contact email address in the comments section of the entry photo. This is how the potential winner will provide information on how Savoir-Faire can deliver giveaway item. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted in person via email within 7 days of giveaway notification, the potential prize winner will be disqualified.
3. PRIZES: Four $100 Giftcards will be awarded to potential winners throughout the month of May, 2015. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes and other costs related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the responsibility of each winner. Limit: One (1) Prize per person or household address. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama or Nebraska, 21 years of age in Mississippi) or older as of date of entry. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Savoir-Faire reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by decisions of Savoir-Faire, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Proof of sending or submission of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Savoir-Faire.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Savoir-Faire is not responsible for, and shall be held harmless against: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information (2) technical failures of any kind (3) illegible, unintelligible, late, lost or stolen entries or incorrect or inaccurate entry information (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.