Savoir-Faire Wishlist Giveaway
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING DC) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OLD (19 YEARS OF AGE IN ALABAMA OR NEBRASKA, 21 YEARS OF AGE IN MISSISSIPPI) OR OLDER, AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: “Wishlist Giveaway" (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00:01 A.M., CENTRAL TIME on 11/12/15 and ends at 11:59 P.M., CENTRAL TIME on 11/16/15 ("Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, just create a wishlist on the Savoir-Faire website. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 P.M., Central time the night before the giveaway day. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $500 Savoir-Faire Giftcard. Winners will be notified through email. We will use the email listed on your Savoir-Faire customer account. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
2. SELECTION, NOTIFICATION, AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: On or about 11/17/15, the name of the potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Savoir-Faire, from among all the eligible Entries received. Potential winners will be notified through email. This is how the potential winner will provide information on how Savoir-Faire can deliver giveaway item. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted in person via email within 7 days of giveaway notification, the potential prize winner will be disqualified.
3. PRIZES: One $500 Giftcard will be awarded to the potential winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes and other costs related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the responsibility of each winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama or Nebraska, 21 years of age in Mississippi) or older as of date of entry. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Savoir-Faire reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by decisions of Savoir-Faire, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Savoir-Faire is not responsible for, and shall be held harmless against: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information (2) technical failures of any kind (3) illegible, unintelligible, late, lost or stolen entries or incorrect or inaccurate entry information (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.